Monday, June 30, 2014

What is considered a good salary in San Francisco, California?

For a middle class household with 2 (working) adults and 2 children, what would be considered just getting by, an average salary, and moderately fortunate? Im thinking somewhere along the lines of paying rent/mortgage for a living space with decent quality and size for raising two children, decent food, and having a decent amount of spare money for entertainment and emergencies (like maybe $500 per-month plus-or-minus? Whatever you think is an appropriate amount for that cause I am a high school student and have no idea…)

I dont know how much living in San Francisco costs on an annual basis, but I am considering becoming a police officer in that area when I get out of high school and I want to know if that is a realistic and smart decision since I want to start a family.

Read more: What is considered a good salary in San Francisco, California?