Friday, June 27, 2014

What kind of scam involves frequently taking a person's picture?

I've been a victim of identity theft since 1997. Yes, I've reported it to law enforcement and other agencies, but they only take bribes to let these people take every thing we owned including 11 parcels of real estate.
Anyhow, since 2001, people have been taking my picture without my permission, and often without my knowledge. Frequently, I will look up and notice someone pointing a camera at me. The ID theft started as a mortgage fraud and our being the beneficiaries of a land trust for the parcels of property above (they've since taken everything else we owned or were entitled to own). However, I am wondering what the pictures have to do with this. They have my signature and all my identifying information and documents by stealing bags that contained my social security card, birth certificate. I just don't understand why they keep taking pictures of me. They try to keep me from using the phone, getting mail or communicating other ways, as though I don't exist. So why would they want my picture? I hate taking pictures, so this is one the problems. In addition to it being an invasion of my privacy and shady.

Read more: What kind of scam involves frequently taking a person's picture?