Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Auto loan with bad credit help?

Here's the scenario: 3 years ago, my sister needed a car but did not have good enough credit to get a loan on her own. The dealership ran my credit as a cosigner and as the only buyer and since it was a much better interest rate if I bought the car by myself, that's what I (reluctantly) agreed to. After awhile of working on her credit, she was going to get the loan in her own name and I would be done. Well, we are still having trouble getting a loan in her name and I need it out of mine, as soon as possible!

We have tried BofA, Wells Fargo, Capital One, Roadloans.com, Fifth Third, etc. I don't know what else to do because I am trying to apply for a mortgage and her car loan is preventing that! Does anyone have any suggestions of places that may be able to give her a loan with bad credit in the NC/SC area?

Read more: Auto loan with bad credit help?