Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Banks giving false infromation?

Basically I went to my bank to apply for a loan, everything was going fine and they told me that i would be able to get the loan. I was at the final step which was the banks solicitor sending a letter to confirm i could receive the loan, however the solicitor was not receiving a letter. After months of them re-sending letter they later found out that because my bank split into two different banks my mortgage was with the other bank. My bank then told me i would have to go through the whole process again because everything had been invalid due to the long period of time, they then told me i would be unable to receive the loan due to my age and the amount of money i earn however when i previously applied for the loan they said my age and wage was enough for me to receive the loan. Is there anything i can due to sue the bank for false information?

Read more: Banks giving false infromation?