Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Has anyone ever used a hard money loan for a mortgage?

My fiance and I are looking for a first home. My fiance is self employed and we are waiting on her to get her work history up so we can get our home. We know we can afford a home right now and are exploring all of our options. We currently rent and want to get something for ourselves.

I was looking into stated income loans which I found out are non existent now and came across hard money loans. Has anyone ever used one of these loans to use towards a home of there own. If so does anyone know of any legitimate hard money lenders in the state of GA?

I know the thing to do now is rent until we can get approved properly by a lender, but I just want to know of any other types of loans out there and if anyone has gone through a hard money lender. Also if you have any information on any other type of loan that would be great.

Read more: Has anyone ever used a hard money loan for a mortgage?