Wednesday, July 30, 2014

How long after an approval does it normaly take for a home equity loan?

I started applying for a home equity in late January. All Docs in Feb 27… On March 27 I received an approval. Then they did title search and appraisal and asked for more docs. Title and appraisal came back fine in April. Then they asked for more docs. This is taking so long… Its just a home equity with 10 yr draw. I am now behind on the things I was going to take care of (remodel, grandkids tuition, etc). I thought I applied in plenty of time. Now tomorrow is the deadline for everything. I am so stressed, it is making me sick. What do I do? Is this normal? I am 87 and my home is free and clear.
Why is it taking so long? It is about to cause major havoc in our family.

Read more: How long after an approval does it normaly take for a home equity loan?