Thursday, July 24, 2014

Moral issue. Should I support and suffer, or leave?

Point is, I have enough personal income to support myself and my studies but not enough to support my parents too.

I feel like it would be heartless of me to move out and cut them off of my income that they need to cover mortgage payments since their once successful business went bankrupt.

So I gain enough to pay for uni and my dorm, food etc. But once they take what is needed to cover a small percent of their mortgage, a large sum of my income is gone and I can't cover my uni/dorm/car payments.

So if I leave and cut them off they will not be to cover their mortgage. But if I stay they will continue to rule over every aspect of my life. 22 years old in my last year of uni, working part-time.

What would you suggest me to do?

Read more: Moral issue. Should I support and suffer, or leave?