Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Getting a divorce only been married a year and a half?

I'm just wondering how big of a finicial blow it will be for me, we have no kids she has her own job, I'm the only one who pays the mortgage and the deed is in my name. I'm wondering will I get the house and how much will she take from me, she refuses to leave the house so we can start the seperation, I'm the one who wants it I don't love her at all anymore neither of us committed adultery or anything I just don't feel like in the long run well work out and I don't want to have kids were her and pull us farther down she's too good of a person to do that too. Also is there any way I can get the house during the seperation, I'm in the military and I need a place to stay she can't afford to pay the mortgage, if I move out I can't afford to pay the mortage and rent somewhere else for me to stay if she stayed in our house during the separation.

Read more: Getting a divorce only been married a year and a half?