Monday, August 25, 2014

What would you do in my situation?

My uncle came to live with us after spending 16 years in jail however he annoys the F*&^ out of me. So my uncle got a job as a welder plus he just got a $1 raise. He makes real good money triple of what I make and I'm full time. Anyways I pay all the bills (utilities) plus cable and internet and on top of my expenses (phone insurance credit cards etc.) He has paid for a grocery bill once and most of the food was all for him. All he says to my mom is "sis ima help you out with the mortgage" but hasn't helped at all. He spends his money on going out to party and himself. What pisses me off is I think he is taking advantage of my mom and I (my mom is going through a divorce and I'm going to school and work full-time.)
PS he's immature, cries (literally) when you try to give him advice for anything even if you do it in the most polite way possible.
Am i an a$$hole? Or would you be pissed if you where in my situation. What would do in my situation?
Added (1). Sorry for the typos…

Read more: What would you do in my situation?