Tuesday, August 19, 2014

What is the cheapest way of having your own semi-permanent living accommodation?

Hi people, I'm 21 and I desperately want to move out now, my plan was to save for a deposit and just move out when I can afford to buy somewhere on a mortgage, but financially that is going to be at least 2 years away for me still and I'm feeling a lot more urgent now due to various reasons. But in general I dislike the idea of renting as it feels like wasting a lot of hard earned money, so I just want to minimises costs.

the place can be absolutely any size, anywhere, and any condition; the only things I want are security (so not a bad area), a place to put my car safely.

I'm open to the ideas of living in static caravans or boats and things like that.

I'm also open to living with others, but only in a place not likely to attract the wrong people, for security and hygiene reasons.

Otherwise I am very open minded.

So with all options open I wonder if there is some way for around £150 a month or less? I mean come on there has to be some kind of ABSOLUTE minimal, first-foot-on-the-ladder kind of place? :)

Read more: What is the cheapest way of having your own semi-permanent living accommodation?