Friday, August 15, 2014

What is required to get an apartment?

My boyfriend and I are planning on moving from west Texas to Allentown, Pennsylvania within the next year or so. It will both of our first times living on our own.
We're trying to get either an apartment or townhouse. He's currently working at Office Depot as the main tech making $25,000 a year. He's planning on asking to get transfered to the Office Depot in Allentown. As for me, I'm planning on getting a job at office depot, but I am kind of worried I wont get it because I have a vocal handicap. This goes for any other place I might apply to.
When we move do we need a mortgage to get an apartment? Do we need to get PA licenses? Anything else we should know? We are very uneducated with this sort of thing.
Yes we are saving up money.

Read more: What is required to get an apartment?