Monday, November 24, 2014

Im going to divorce my multiple cheating wife?

She didn't tell me, I found out. It was 8 times with another guy, then she stopped for 3 weeks then went back to him again.

She says shes sorry & still loves me. We have 2 kids. I know she wants to make our marriage work but even with counselling I feel the trust has gone. How can I live wondering if she will do it again or not?

I did everything.Im not abusive, I never cheated on her, I gave her everything, love, money, attention, affection, romance, listened to her, talked to her etc etc.

If it was once I would work on things, but 9 times? That to me sounds like she had every opportunity to stop but didn't & kept going back for more. Ive never noticed her feeling guilty or sorry. She come home everynight after work & ive never had an incline something was wrong, she seemed all happy & chirpy without a care in the world as if everything is ok.

Am I doing the right thing? I know we have kids & built a life with a house & mortgage, but why should I stay just because of a house or finances if im going to be unhappy, angry, bitter, paranoid etc?

Am I doing the right thing?
Added (1). I am not interested in an "open marriage" and No I am not going to cheat on her as revenge that will solve nothing.

Read more: Im going to divorce my multiple cheating wife?