Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Is there a law preventing the forecloser of a house due to a spouse refusing to pay child support?

I'm 16. My parents divorced.
My dad is being a real jerk.
He keeps accusing me of betraying him because I chose my mothers custody.
Not only that, he keeps refusing to pay child support making excuses that he doesn't have money now even though he has a 3k salary every week.

We went to court before but that $@#% judge didn't give us spouse support.
My mom was a stay at home mom full time and I have 3 siblibgs. She doesn't have much work experience and isn't making much.
Every single cent of her money goes to our food and mortgage. We can't afford heating or anything else.
The mortgage is 3k a month. My sister and mom are constantly struggling to keep up. My dad sometimes is a couple months late paying child support on purpose. He is trying to cause the house to go in fore closer.

My mom is bring a push over and letting him get away with everything.

This is really stressing me out. I have no idea whether we'll get to keep the house. I really want to stay. It's a farm. I think that we could rent it out to horses.
But my dad is determined to ensure our lives our miserable.
I feel like I'm at the end of my rope and my walls are closing in.

Isn't there some sort of rule with consequences for being late on child support causing fore closer?
Please let me know about any rule or penalty that will help. I really appreciate it.

Read more: Is there a law preventing the forecloser of a house due to a spouse refusing to pay child support?