Sunday, November 16, 2014

WEEKEND PROJECT: Daughters Playroom idea good or bad?

Hi everyone. So heres a little back story, my girlfriend and I had our daughter Tahlia when we were very young. I was 19 and she was 17 and both our lives changed drastically. I went to college and graduated from Police foundations and after graduating i got a partime job with the Armed Forces and do security gigs here and there for extra money amd my girlfriend went to college to take Pre Health

we moved into my grandparents summer home after I inherited it from them and they paid off the mortgage on it.

since we don't eat in our dining room its too small to get in and out off and we thought of turning into her play room. Today we moved out the table,chairs a cabinet out. I repainted the room a mauve color and I was thinking of putting toy bins in there, a little bookshelf for her books, a little table and a pink sofa chair for her to sit in. Since she loves the Disney Princesses, Disney Fairies and Sofia the First and I bought many toys and every other product themed from those i thought it would be alright to have one wall of each in the roomed themed after DP, DF and STF using posters and wall decals.

what do you think good or bad? If you have any ideas please let me know! This is a weekend project. You are all thanked in advanced

Read more: WEEKEND PROJECT: Daughters Playroom idea good or bad?