Sunday, January 4, 2015

Can i make my own house floor plans to build a house?

I am interested in building my own house and i was wondering if i can design my own floor plans or do i need to hire a proffesional? I have an idea of what i want my house to look like and what materials i want to use to do it and i know i need to buy land to build the house on. I also know i need to have the land surveyed and get building permits but thats all i really know. I KNow that this is for sure what i want to do, i dont want to buy a home thats been built terribly and way overpriced just because its in the city and have a mortgage for life. I was wondering what else i need to know about building my own home in terms of steps when it comes to construcing it and the laws. Any tips would be much apreciated, would be nice to here from people who have built their own home. Thanks

Read more: Can i make my own house floor plans to build a house?