Sunday, January 11, 2015

How to do a deed in Liu on a property that is in Florida and has joint tenants with survivorship?

How to do a deed in Liu on a property that is in Florida and has joint tenants with rights of survivorship?
Long story short I have a boyfriend we got a mortage and we were both put on the title in 2007 with joint tenants with rights of survivorship both of us 100,%. He left me in 2008 I have continued to pay the mortgage but now I can't afford it I want to do a deed in Liu but I don't know if only I can do it without him just myself to the lender or does he have to sign also. FYI he disappeared with my friend have not seen or heard from him since then help
Edit

Read more: How to do a deed in Liu on a property that is in Florida and has joint tenants with survivorship?