Sunday, January 11, 2015

How to get into the renovations business?

I know it sounds generic but I have a family and a mortgage so lets face it, I'm stuck. But theres nothing I can do about that now. I work monday to friday as an inventory analyst. I have spent years doing home improvement projects (im only 25 though). It's in my blood. I was born to be great at this… I'm so happy doing what I love on the weekends improving my/friends homes and its so depressing going into the office/just not me anymore/i've evolved. With all of my responsibilites, how can I get into the renovations business and gradually do it full time? Im looking for constructive ideas. Do people start doing contracts on the weekends? Any success stories from any people making successful career transitions? It's hard to leave my income now and go into the trade cold turkey.

Read more: How to get into the renovations business?