Monday, January 12, 2015

Moving with the In-laws to save money for a house? Good or bad idea?

When my bf and I started dating his parents esp his mom never liked me. Then as I gave birth things has change we became 'okay' like we dpnt ignore each other anymore. After work my bf talked to me how his mom needs help with her mortgage since she is only working on call and barely getting schedule this past weeks, and at the same time we already planned(like last year) that we will be living with my sister to save money, because our lease in our apartment ends this coming april as well as my sisters lease. My sister doesnt wanna move in with them nor did I?!

am I being selfish? I know we could use some help but it's hard to live in a place where they will always have visitors… Esp my future sis in law has 5 kids and my future MIL baby sits them all? And he also said i dont have or me and my sister dont have to deal with his parents he will be the one? Is he nuts?

Read more: Moving with the In-laws to save money for a house? Good or bad idea?