Saturday, February 21, 2015

Concrete countertops in kitchen, need cleaning and care advice?

I know nothing about the care of concrete countertops; I had granite previously. When I moved in, I thought it looked stained and just needed a good clean. But nothing cleans it, and it STILL looks stained and gross! I'm about to throw up my hands in disgust. I'd like to figure out how to either deal with it or to replace it on the cheap. (With my mortgage, while I have money enough to live comfortably, I DON'T have a lot of "extra" cash for renovation.)

Worst of all, the original owners "burned" shell designs into the countertop, but they don't look like shells to me. They look like horrible… Well, burns. Any suggestions, solutions, or just sympathy, lol?

Read more: Concrete countertops in kitchen, need cleaning and care advice?