Thursday, February 19, 2015

House broken into and living in, what to do?

My mother in law, got a house to fix up and move into. They got it from someone that had the house mortgaged and could no longer pay. So my mother in law took over the house for the lady. And they both went to a lawyer or some office to get the title and deed of the house changed. And she also caught up the payment of the house. And had the utilities turned on as well. They fixed the house, and we're about to move in, and went to the house and found the lady had broke the back window out and is living back in it. And is saying she wants the house back, and then says that she never signed anything. And that she is going to sue for fraud. But my mother in law is scarred to call the police to have anything done, because she thinks this lady will come back for revenge or something. So I'm wondering what can happen with all this. And if I can call the cops and say I seen someone breaking Into my mother in laws house. Since she is scarred to. She's also thinking she might just sign the house back over and get her money back, but is that possible?

Read more: House broken into and living in, what to do?