Friday, February 13, 2015

I don't know what to do over my relationship?

I met a guy online we chatted on the phone for a year. He then came to stay with me and he says he loves me and I do him too.
On his profile his age and photo were younger. He came clean on his pic a month into chatting. I found his age by accident was three years older.
I think he thought if he put the true age and pic I wouldn't have been interested.
Anyway now he says he wants me to stay with him but I can't till he sorts things out. He says he has work and money is tight and he wants to sell the house he is tied into with his ex wife and buy in his own name something smaller then I can stay.
Anyway I have a friend who is a medium she told me he is married.
He told me he lived in separate rooms from his wife for ten yrs… Then she moved out 7 yrs ago and that he is divorced
So anyway I found online after being told this he signed a remortgage last year on the house and it said his and this womans name as husband and wife in entirety
So gut feeling to me is he is married.
I believe him the wife isn't there but I think this is all something to do with why he doesn't want me there
Also I think he told me he was divorced otherwise I wouldn't have got involved
I'm a bit shocked and upset but I don't know what to do. Shall I keep quiet with this knowledge and see what happens or shall I confront him for an explanation.

Read more: I don't know what to do over my relationship?