Saturday, May 23, 2015

Is killing yourself a selfish act?

My aunt was telling me a story about how her co-worker's husband killed himself during their divorce. They left FIVE kids behind including a two year old. Now… I mean, leaving your wife with 5 kids is a bit selfish to me! Anyways… He left the wife with so much on her plate! A mortgage, 4 kids ( ones in college ) , debt to pay off, a restaurant the two owned together and the list just goes on and on! Considering they were divorcing each other and things were going to be split up, I wouldn't think EVERYTHING would go to the wife. The husband made more than her and the house was under his name. Do you think what he did was selfish or the whole thing in general?

That lady and my aunt worked with each other for 13 years, so they share everything together.

I really shouldn't add this due to privacy for the family, but he also killed himself in front of his wife.
This happened 8 months ago.

Read more: Is killing yourself a selfish act?