Thursday, October 12, 2017

I have anxiety about taking up my dads mortgage? - 1

hes about 53, i'm 25.
we got a government home, for 800 per month 2 bedroom home, but with rising food/fuel cost i'm afraid we we'll become homeless.
he said the house is under my name. So i'll get it when he passes on. But i'm afraid i'll lose it, the economy is so tough right now. I haven't secured a proper job in months, i got fired about early this year after 4 years & it still depresses me.
i know my dad is retiring at 60 and for his job being a carpenter, it could be sooner, and his job really takes a toll on his body.
my brother who's 24 doesn't pay anything. At all. My dad constantly give him lectures about contributing to the bills but one day he'll figure it out. My mom is also working to pay the bills, surprsingly she got a job with more money and less hours than me, i still or if i get any job its like 9-10hr jobs mon-sat with minimum wage.

what should i do? I think we paid out like 3 or 4 years still have like 10 or 12 to go

Read more: I have anxiety about taking up my dads mortgage? - 1