Sunday, May 24, 2015

Terrible accident I want to know what people think of this. Judicialy and Religiously?


So I used to hang out with a friend I got pretty close to useto be my best friend before he moved. Anyway he told me that when he was younger (roughly 12-14) he went down to the river during winter with 2 of his friend and they were playing around throwing rocks in the ice smashing it and such. When they started horsing around. He pushed his friend and he went in the water and didn't come back up. He was horrified. The other kid didn't say anything he was only about 6 though. They found the kid dead. It was a complete accident. But before he moved we had a emotional spout and argued while having a fire near the very same river cause I live next to it. He started walking down to the water and he said I'm coming for you "insert name here". Then I convinced him to come out of the river I was so worried I was going to lose my best friend. And I toldchim he can't hold onto that stuff forever I know its like impossible to forget things like that. But I don't know if its something he should be criminalized for. And I wanna know what people think religiously of this situation… Thanks guys in advance.

Read more: Terrible accident I want to know what people think of this. Judicialy and Religiously?