Wednesday, June 17, 2015

I think our mortgage company swindled us?


We my husband and I did a loan modification with the company we were already in a mortgage with.
We had to lie @ being over 30 days late with the loan. Yes we were paying towards the end of the month but we were still current. They kept raising our monthly mortgage saying it was escrow we were behind on. Finally, we did the modification in 2 separate parts but had no one to go over what they were doing. Now we have a 44 year loan, my husband and I are 56 yrs.old with two kids 18 and 20 living with us and I am disabled. My 18 yr. Old wants to start at community college.Our credit score is bad due to credit card debt @ 3.5 yrs. Ago. Are we stuck in this situation or is there something
we can do?

Read more: I think our mortgage company swindled us?