Sunday, June 21, 2015

I want a radical overhaul of my life?


I'm 31 years old and soon I will be changing my job which will free up more time for me to start having a social life and hitting the gym.

I have watched a married couple of mine living a very happy and fulfilling life together. They have lots of nice things. They have been to many nice places. They have a quality life with friends.

Currently, I have no friends and just work 50 hours a week. I am married but it isn't enough for me anymore. It just drains me.

I have no idea on how I can go about finding new friends and a new social circle. I considered contacting with the couples I know and arranging to meet. For example arranging to go for drinks with the other men and letting go on from there. I would like to get my spouse involved by getting arranging to perhaps visit once I get to know them better but my spouse barely bothers with me.

I am so fed up with her that I want to just make new friends and improve my life any way I can. Then hopefully I can live a happy life like they do.

Since getting married, all I have done is work every day and go out on my days off alone.

Now I want someone to spend time with. I'm tired of being alone. Technically she is with me but it's never fun. She just works and makes jokes with colleagues. Even goes out to dinner without me. Just shove me in our rented room alone and give me 10 mins of talk time every evening.It's so unfulfilling.

I don't know where to start. I'm not tied down with kids or a mortgage. I pray I can wake up in time
Added (1). We never go out together or make plans. She just works her butt off in her real estate company and never thinks about travel or date nights. We need 50k for pur off the plan apartment. She has booked two and wants more. Then says she will work harder. So most of hef life is spent excluding me.

I would love to plan a long weekend together but sge refuses and says after the credit card is paid off.

I'm not a business deal. I'm human!

Read more: I want a radical overhaul of my life?