Sunday, June 21, 2015

Is justin combs P.Diddy biological son?


I read in an article that P. Diddy was paying 30k a month in child support for his light skinned son to his baby mother Misa Hylton Brim. Diddy also co-signed a bank loan for her because she had bad credit and could not get one on her own. Recently he learned she owes $623K for defaulting on a $712k mortgage loan that she stopped paying on since 2010 and now he has to pay the loan off. I was wondering if thats even his real son, because it sure as hell does'nt look like him and I believe she should be thrown in jail for being such an irresponsible person. How could you not know how to manage 30k a month, that's more than alot of people make in a year. Why do women get away with stuff like this all the time? If diddy was not paying child support for his kid he would be considered a deadbeat dad but when women dont take care of their kids or handle their responsibilites correctly, they are never considered a deadbeat mom. I wish the laws would change because if I was diddy, I probably would knock this ***** into next week( Just an expression of how angry I'd be).

Read more: Is justin combs P.Diddy biological son?