Friday, August 21, 2015

About to loose my only parent what to expect?


My dad died when I was 16 and now I am about to loose my mom as well. She's been battling cancer for 5 years and the doctors said she didn't have much time left. I also lost my sister in a car accident when she was 20 and I only have one other sister who is married and lives in Italy. My family always struggles with money and now we are in debt with the hospital bills. I am just wondering where my life is going to go now. My mom left everything she owned to me but that includes house mortgages and insurance. I am 19 right now and currently attending an art college but now I regret choosing that route and thinking about it I know it wont be making the kind of money I need to pay all the bills. Can someone give it to me straight? I want to know if I'll still have to pay the hospital bills after my mom dies, or will I have to pay off her credit cards. Right now I am working at Target and going to school and thinking of getting another job.

Read more: About to loose my only parent what to expect?