Saturday, September 26, 2015

I am getting thrown out of my home with my children… Homeless threat?


So myself and my long term partner really wanted to buy a house we were sick of renting and wAnted to make a house a home
We asked a very close family member on his side to help us, he agreed to get the morygage. My partners twin brother. Risky I know but I had been with my partner 20 years and we were stable.
So we paid a 15000 deposit and we have spent about 10,000 pounds renovating the house and have added about 50,000 value to the house

Recently my partner after suffering stress lashed out and hit me he broke my nose and I fell down the stairs broke a leg and also fractured my neck. I had to spend 4 weeks in hospital and instantly ended the relationship and pressed charges

After this his twin brother decides he wants to sell and also is claiming to be my landlord, he wants me out. He is refusing to acknowledge that I paid the deposit and have invested all my money into the house with hope of one day Transferring the mortgage to me.

I had a estate agent push their way in and starting taking photos to sell the house we bought this at 120,000 now it will be sold for 170,000

I am still in recovery I have permanent scarring and sight problems due to the accident. My leg is still suffering nerve damage and is regaining feeling. I currently can't feel it due to a damaged nerve
So my finances are in ruin, I can't afford another House. I am losing my beloved home and I don't know what to do. My children love it here.

Read more: I am getting thrown out of my home with my children… Homeless threat?