Sunday, September 20, 2015

Why don t I want sex with my husband?


I have posted this before but got one answer. I am 23 years old living in our own house with my husband who is 23 as well. We have a two-year old and a 2 month old that I stay home with and take care of while my bf works. Although he works i have money saved up that I use to pay majority of our bills my husband is in charge of our insurance and thats it, i pay mortgage, car payments and everything else. Every day at night he tries having sex with me, and automatically i turn him down, he gets frustrated and wants me to go down on him and i hate doing it because he tries touching me and i just don t want to be touched. I don t want sex and i have no idea why, before we had kids i wanted sex just as much if not more than him. He doesn t help me with the kids and has never got up for any night time feedings when the kids were newborns. I feel like seeing a therapist to figure out why my sex drive is gone.

Read more: Why don t I want sex with my husband?