Thursday, October 15, 2015

Am I depressed or just stressed out?


Lately I have been crying all the time. The other day I just started crying out of nowhere and I couldn't stop, i cried for about two hours, on and off. Every time I would get myself to stop, it would start all over again. Recently my parents house was facing foreclosure and I was the one that was handling everything to get the mortgage company to finalize their modification. I would call them everyday just tho make sure things are going accordingly for a month up till this point, i still do. Apart from dealing with them, my dad would always make things worse by saying that I need to do this extra thing and that. And to call them back even if I just spoke to them. Apart from that going on in my life, I'm at A state where I do not think that I need friends, so I don't reach out to other people. I don't go out either, I only go out to work or grocery shopping. This year I gained alot of weight, my clothes dont fit no more, i do not like the way I look, I've never been this heavy before. I've always had self esteem issues but this time it's worse. I only wear clothes that hide how I truly look, and I avoid going out in public. I know I have issues, I started working out so that I can get in shape, maybe that will help. I'm 21 by the way. Please help.

Read more: Am I depressed or just stressed out?