Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I purchased a home for my daughter since her credit was not good enough to get a loan?


I purchased a home for my daughter since her credit was not good enough to get a loan? - 1
Added (1). I put down 20% to avoid pmi ins. Now after 9 years of her paying the mortgage and claiming this as rental property she wants to relocate, we have a good portion of the principal paid off and would like to get out from under it and let her reap the benefits of owning her own home. My question is how do i go about getting this out of my name and not pay capital gains if possible. Would it be best if we just list the property and sell and i give her portion of the equity minus my down payment.

Read more: I purchased a home for my daughter since her credit was not good enough to get a loan?