Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Is it possible to lease a new car during your first year of working?


To start, I know I have to pay off my student loans, but my parents and sister are helping me and stuff

After I graduate from college, I'm planning on working in the insurance industry, and apparently the starting salary is $40,000. I am currently building my credit rating by buying on my cc and paying if off b4 interest kicks in.

I am planning on paying my parents' rent to live home and helping with the mortgage as well (even though they told me repeatedly not to)

But I just wanted to know if I could lease my dream car (Infiniti q50 AWD with all safety features), during my first year of work, Would it be feasible, or would there be issues, being that I'm a younger person, attempting to lease?

Any help? Thank you!

Read more: Is it possible to lease a new car during your first year of working?