Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Was I right to give up on my husband?


He was going through a difficult time, he suffers depression. We have 3 daughters, a house, mortgage, car, business etc…
He decided to start partying and starting taking legal highs, which he denied for about 2 year.
He began staying out all night, lost his responsible personality and became scruffy, thin, irritable very insulting and nasty and just took to sleeping all day after coming home at 7am
I took control pantie bills, businesses, mortgage, kids etc… And we lived separate lives.

But one day he snapped and broke my nose and jaw. That was the end of it, I pressed charges and threw him out and his life took another huge dip

I lost my home recently, my business and all my money. He seems desperate and is in a terrible state but I don't want to know or help. His drug habit has ruined us, and I dontbhave anything to give, I want to leave him in my past.

Should I be helping him or walking…

Read more: Was I right to give up on my husband?