Wednesday, October 28, 2015

What kind of jobs provide relevant experience for becoming a loan officer?


I've decided I want to try becoming a loan office in the future, eventually either a commercial or mortgage loan officer. However, at the moment, I have very little experience. I'm going to graduate with a degree in Economics in December, and I want to have a job set up for me in January. However, I'm planning to move across country in April, so I will only be working at this job for about 3 1/2 months. I don't want to go into entry-level loan officer jobs just yet since it would be a shame to have to quit after just 3 months. So, I'm looking for some kind of simple, yet relevant job for those 3 months. So far, the only thing I can think of is a bank teller, but there must be some kind of better options out there.

Any suggestions?
Added (1). Just to be clear, the jobs you suggest must not require any years of experience basically since I have none. Well, I do have some, but I doubt it is sufficient.

Read more: What kind of jobs provide relevant experience for becoming a loan officer?