Saturday, October 17, 2015

Young motivated person that wants to start the path with investment properties?


Hey guys I guess my question is what should my next step in life be or what guidance can you guys give to me to help me on my new journey.

So right now I'm 20 years old live on long island NY but am going to move to NC soon. I'm currently attending a community college for a business degree, and currently questioning to continue with this path. I'm a production manager at McDonalds, I have a 730 credit score and rising every month(goal is 800). Have a little over 40k in the bank 10k in stocks and 7k in a Roth IRA fund. Have a nice car already the next step is a house. So I found out about FHA loans and for the county I'm looking at the fourplex is maxed at $521,250 but I cant find any decent looking ones that I like. When I move should I call a relater and have him/her to show me some properties what should I do. Should I get a real-estate licenses

and any advice you could give me would be great thanks in advance.

Read more: Young motivated person that wants to start the path with investment properties?