Thursday, November 12, 2015

Do I need to file bankruptcy,?


Need advice please. House went to wife in divorce, which she let get foreclosed upon. I was never notified she was even behind in payments till it was too late.

In any case, I am now in credit bureau for $52000. The amount we owed when she lost it.(they never subtracted the selling price yet for some reason).

It s not a judgement yet! My mom is 76 yrs old aND wants to put her hoise into my name. It s only worth maybe $50,000. Can the mortgage company take my moms house if it s in my name? It s been a year already, wouldn t they of came after a judgement by now?

I m wondering if I should file bankruptcy to not worry about it anymore. So my mom can put her house into my name without worry?

Read more: Do I need to file bankruptcy,?