Monday, December 7, 2015

House is about to be sold! Help immediately?!


So I'm 16. Parents are divorced. For the past 4 years my dad hasn't payed the mortgage and I belive this was the grace of God. Last year he decided to put the house for sale just to stay out of trouble, but the listing soon disappeared. Recently hes found an investor who will be buying the house and fixing it up and renting it and etc. I've been in this house since I was only 2 years old! We purchased it brand new in 2002 for $264,000 now its price is $340,000. How can we keep our house? He has his own business which is doing ok and another hes been at for almost a year. Bank wont refinance us. I cannot leave this house! Too much memories! (13 damn years of my life!). What can we do to either delay, or stop the sale and stay there for a long time so my dad can build up enough money and pay the asshole bank? ANYONE Help ME Please. GIVE REASONABLE AND SENSIBLE ANSWERS! Thanks.

Read more: House is about to be sold! Help immediately?!