Thursday, January 21, 2016

How to get money and help from a dead Spouse?


Im doing this for my father because he does not know how to use a computer and asking him questions about my mother is to painful right now.

My mother died Monday January 18th 2016. She was 59 years old and died of Pancreatic Cancer. My father is now left with bills to ay funeral costs, car payment, mortgage and so forth. I hear people talking that he could get her SS money or half or a portion of it but I'm unsure of the laws here in florida and my mother did not get SS she got SSD (disability paycheck) What I'm trying to figure out is is there anything out there that gives money, helps out with widowed spouse. I read a thing called bereavement payment but the cause of death was not by her job so i don't think that would work out.

Looking for any information on free money my father could get to help him out with bills. Currently right now I moved back home to help out with my mom before she passed so i live in my fathers home I'm 28 years old and i go to college. So maybe he can get something because i live at home and got o college. Please can someone help us out, we are poor live pay check to pay check and the loose of my mother his wife has now got use in a jam we are trying to remember her from the good memories and not the bad stuff that has come after her death.

Read more: How to get money and help from a dead Spouse?