Wednesday, January 20, 2016

What happens if I file a report against my husband?


We have a 2 month old, and he keeps saying things like, "I'll call CPS if your mom is over when I come home" - which would be useless because there are no signs of abuse and my mom being here is not abusive in any way.
Then he told me this morning that he would rather our son be abused in foster care than to see my mother.
First, can I file a report against my husband for any of these threats?
Second, I have no income and can't raise my child on my own if my husband is taken to jail or given a restraining order… Would he be forced to still pay mortgage on our house and buy my son's food and such?
Added (1). I feel as if it's a threat to say he doesn't care if my son is abused in foster care, then further threatens to call CPS and TRY to get him put in foster care (which again, is useless, since I am certainly not abusing him in any way)

Read more: What happens if I file a report against my husband?