Friday, January 29, 2016

Will I lose weight if I eat 2 bowls of soup everyday for 2 weeks?


I have a recipe for a fat flush soup that I made following a 10 day green smoothie cleanse. I had smoothies 3 times a day and snacked on cucumber, apples, celery and raw almonds. I pretty much ate 3 snacks a day. I lost 12 pounds in the 10 days. I planned to kind of go into the paleo diet from there along with exercise of course, but this week I ended up paying a lot of money to have repairs done on my car and my mortgage and cell phone bills are due so I have a small budget for the next 2 weeks. Making this soup would be cost efficient and it goes a long way. It has unsalted vegetable broth, diced tomatoes, sweet potato, rinsed unsalted canned kidney beans, celery, onion, garlic, carrots, bay leaves, allspice, salt, black pepper and I added cayenne pepper… Oh and spinach and a dash of olive oil. I want to keep my weight loss going and planned to combine this with either fresh spinach and mixed green salads with vinaigrettes. Will my weight loss continue if I eat like this for 2 weeks?

Read more: Will I lose weight if I eat 2 bowls of soup everyday for 2 weeks?