Sunday, February 21, 2016

How to talk my family into moving?


I live right outside a resort town in Maryland so basically I live in the resort since it's all the same county. I live with my grandparents, and I hate our house. I've lived here since I was 2 but as I get older I start to hate my house even more. Our house is 4 bedrooms with 3.5 bathrooms and a 2 car garage. But I hate that my house is side ways. Our front door faces our neighbors and I hate that our driveway is stone. But I also hate the whole layout of the house. I know my grandma would like to have a different house, preferably one with a bedroom on the main floor for my grandpa. But I don't know how to bring up the topic of moving. I'm pretty sure that mortgage for our house is around $1200 a month so I know we could have good options.
Added (1). I absolutely hate my house and hate having people over.

Read more: How to talk my family into moving?