Wednesday, February 24, 2016

I'm tired of renting, can I buy a house at the age of 21 with a 720 credit score?


Back Story: So I moved out of my moms place two years ago.

Ever since then I have lived in a shared apartment with a guy that has a family, & it has been a complete headache.

From having a bat placed right next my room (for his sons security I presume)

To just 1 hour ago, his daughter was scared about something on TV and I so happened to be walking out of the basement laundry room to see him rushing in like I would do something to his daughter.

After a year of living with him he still doesn't trust me, like I am still a complete stranger. Though I have spoken to him every day, told him more than enough about me, etc.

Therefore I really would like to get out of here as soon as possible, but I don't want to end up in debt.

I live in the north east, would it be smart buying a house here? I have a 720 credit score and make $50,000net a year.

Currently have $10,000 to my name as well.

We also live very near to the ghetto, so I would like to leave too.

Read more: I'm tired of renting, can I buy a house at the age of 21 with a 720 credit score?