Saturday, February 27, 2016

Is it stupid for schools to teach by Minecraft?


It's actually a real question. I mean, schools are wanting to teach kids using Minecraft. How stupid does this seem? They say it's to make kids more interesting to learn but, wouldn't that make kids stupider? I mean, when there adults and have a business, how are they going to know real life stuff instead of saying things like "if you minus a smile from a creeper, you get blah blah…" I'm actually serious with this question. Schools are wanting to teach kids using Minecraft theories. You can look it up, schools are wanting to this actually. I think it's extremely stupid and that teachers should just teach us things we actually should learn like how to do mortgages and learning to deduced taxes. I mean, when are we ever going to use y=mx+b or how to find the equation of a graph? I'm 14 and it enrages me that teachers are wanting to use Minecraft to teach rather then just saying screw to the things we will NEVER use in daily life. I mean, parents will never teach kids how to do any of this because parents think they can just look it up now a days or they're too lazy to teach them. I'm sorry if your a parent and reading this, I don't mean to be offensive towards you guys. But seriously, does anyone else think this is a stupid idea?

Read more: Is it stupid for schools to teach by Minecraft?