Sunday, March 13, 2016

I have feeling for another person and I believe he has feeling for me too only one problem I'm married?


I know what most of you people would say your cheating ur immature well I'm neither I didn't have sex with this person do I want to yes but am I going to act on it hell no! I'm married now 7months but before I got married everything was great and when we got married everything was good afterwards but I think it started to go down hill a bit. I like to have sex with my husband but sometimes he's not in the mood or he doesn't want to at times. Which I respect I met up with this lad that I know from years ago and he's lovely and I've a crush on him we have been texting flirting and stuff.
He's so handsome and I'm not going to have sex with him even though I really want to kiss him when I was leaving but didn't. I do want him but I didn't act on of these feelings as I don't want to hurt my husband he's a lovely sexy guy too but the spark is going out and I miss that. It even pains me to write this! I'm afraid to kiss the other man because is feel guilty he wants to have sex with me but I won't (even though I want too )(but won't) I'm afraid if I did give in this other lad would get what he wanted and he can walk away with no complications but me on the other hand would have guilt and a husband to think about. Don't tell me I don't love my husband I really do I just miss being wanted I'm even tearing up writing this. I forgot what it's like to be wanted and it felt. I he wants to meet up again he asked tomorrow I didn't say no or didn't say yes. What r his intentions

Read more: I have feeling for another person and I believe he has feeling for me too only one problem I'm married?