Thursday, March 31, 2016

How to adults pay bills and what do you pay every month?


Im asking because my parents are wanting me to get on with my life when I turn 18. I'm 15 now and my sister has been staying with us and she's almost 21 and she hasn't tried getting a job at all and she never paid for her car my dad bought her or for her cell phone and she hasn't done anything. They don't want me to end up like her sitting on the couch all day long and sleeping all day so I've been trying to get a job and stuff to save up for a house and my dad said hell buy me a car when im 16 (like he did for my sister) and he said if I keep my job I can keep the car. So im trying to get a job but I don't know how bills work as im only 15 about to turn 16 and I don't know anything about it and im wanting to learn how to pay bills so when I know how to when I get out of the house with a new house. I don't know how it really works and we haven't learned it in middle school so what do you have to pay like a month? Water, electric, food, gas stuff for your car cell phone mortgage I looked up what a mortgage is but I don't know really how that works either so can someone tell me how I can do that stuff and what to pay?

Read more: How to adults pay bills and what do you pay every month?