Sunday, March 27, 2016

Is the US army for me for these reasons?


I am a 20 year old Syrian American. Graduated high school in 2013 and I am enrolled in EEST in lincoln tech. I graduate in fall of 2016. I dont feel happy with the way I am. Both physically and mentally
I am too soft. Not good with the ladies. Never had a lasting relationship. I let people walk over me and I acknowledge my weaknesses. Phyiscally I am average or below average. Not too skinny but not too thick either. I have a long distance relationship with a girl from the Phillipines who I really love and plan to bring abroad if luck allows. My parents are very opposed to this idea as you can figure. But this is my life and I suffer from my lack of social and physical skills. So I will make the call.
is the military right for me. For the benefits of mortgage and health care. And to pursue my electrical carreer through the military. Please let me kno what you think. Semper fi

Read more: Is the US army for me for these reasons?