Friday, March 11, 2016

Preapproved for fha loan…BUT…help?


We have been preapproved for a fha loan… We have signed a contract for the house. And our inspection is this coming week. I just sent in the last 2 years w2s and taxes along with everything else they wanted. Now here s my concern… My husband is the only one working now… I worked from Oct 2011 til Oct 2015 and came back home to be with the kids. During that time he worked for my families business in exchange for housing. He stopped working for them Sept 17th 2015 and started working where he is now.
We all wrote letters stating he worked in exchange for housing… And there was no money exchanged. I m worried the underwriter will deny our loan due to no income even though he has a constant work history… Has anyone ever dealt with this or have a idea on the outcome. Thanks

Read more: Preapproved for fha loan…BUT…help?