Sunday, April 24, 2016

I need guidance where to go for mortgage fraud?


So this is very complicated. I am a a usmc vet. And my question is as follows.

About a year ago I reviewed my credit and I have a tax lien for my mother s house it is in my public records.

The thing is that I have never owned property in my life. My mother told me that I appeared in the deed. I have never signed anything and in fact I have never been back to Florida since I joined the Marine corps. The deed was put in my name in October of 2011 during this time I was on a deployment. So I have credible proof that I never signed or agreed on anything.

Due to this public record I am having difficulties of getting a loan towards a house. I believe this Ocwen company has to do something with the transfer of the deed to my name.

Also I believe that my mother s house is devalued and they are making her pay ridiculous amounts of money and penalties. For a house that is almost unlivable.

I know it is really hard to explain my situation. But I am trying my best to explain it. I just believe I am a victim of fraud by this mortgage company and they are also taking advantage of my mother by constantly threatning her with foreclosure if she does not pay what they want. I need good advice on this. Some one please help.

My mother is of extremely low income and these people know she makes little to none. And they keep on raising the house mortgage every year. She went from buying the house in 1990 for $70,000 to now owing $150,000 in which it keeps on increasing with their penalties.

Read more: I need guidance where to go for mortgage fraud?