Friday, May 20, 2016

What can you do if you are left completely alone in the world?


Basically i am 34, i have always been really close to my parents & have always been there for them. If they dont see me every day, they moan & groan & ask me where ive been etc. All i ever do is work because my friends have always been selfish & dont like doing anything. I did start seeing this guy but its not really working as hes not always that nice, i even heard my father say ‘She doesn't bother with us when hes home’ but thats not true. I only see my guy for 2 days every month cos he works away. That shocked me because i see them normally every day. I have always wanted to move abroad but its hard finding work etc & ive always backed down because i know my mother would miss me dreadfully - she always wants to be with me, visit my house etc because dad goes to sleep after work very early so shes alone all the time.
Added (1). But he came home the other night & dropped the bombshell he and my mother are moving to France when he retires in a few years. He said they will be closer to my brother & its not so far so i can visit but ive suddenly realised I will be all alone in this town - my parents are the only people i see, its not from me not trying - I do join loads of things & always busy but i am 100% alone.
Added (2). My brother has said him & his wife will visit them & stay all the time but i am the furthest away so wont be able to so ill never see them. My brother earns way more than me. I think its really great for them & im happy but i dont know what to do. I want to move out of this town but i need to get a job first where i want to move to. I like in uk & would love to move to Europe. Ive put CV;s out everywhere but nothing yet & sometimes i wake up in the morning & think ‘
Added (3). I dont want to be here any more, also when they move I will have nothing, so i dont evan want to get out of bed. I just want to sleep because loneliness it so bad. I dont have kids or married etc & i know if i ever do have kids my parents wont see them because they to far away. My parents are my entire life because we get on so well & are so close All i see is an empty life completely alone with nothing. At least when my parents live here, i can see them & when they
Added (4). pass away I can visit their graves etc but when they move to a different country ill never see them again. I actually feel sick because i just cant make myself happy any more. Does anybody know how i can just move 7 start my life all over again by myself because thats all i keep thinking now, its just me & my two cats vs the world - completely alone! I have a house here & a mortgage which i could rent but i am on a high paid job here which means i will need to quiet & find a new one in france
Added (5). I am looking everywhere but cant find nothing & last night my parents were looking at houses for me miles away but my house is very pretty so i don't want to move somewhere horrible. My dad kept saying ‘thats nice, this is nice’ but they were like seriously squats - it seemed like he was just thinking ‘Oh just go here so your out of our way & then we can move’ i felt like crying & felt like an old granny being told im being put in a home.
Added (6). Please note i do live alone, i dont live with my parents but they said they will only move when im in a better city but my dad started getting annoyed because i didnt like the houses there. My ex told me years ago (i was very young) & he wanted to move, i was trying to find a job & was a bit low cos i couldn't find one so i said ‘Im sorry, i must be like a loose round your neck, holding you back’ and he agreed & said
Added (7). ‘yes you are!’ He went on to cheat with his student & got sacked anyway but now i think ‘oh god, i must be such an inconvenience to people’ when all i ever do is be there for them.

Read more: What can you do if you are left completely alone in the world?